Saturday, December 18, 2010

New Information and Some I Forgot

The Bread Baking Babes will have their third anniversary in February... and we need your help.

Dream your biggest, bestest dream of what bread you would like us to bake in February...and send it by December 29th to the Babe for that month, our dear Tanna of My Kitchen in Half Cups. Just e-mail the recipe or suggestion (including recipe is best) to her. One per person.
Remember thats DECEMBER 29th...coming soon. Actually you can send a suggestion up through January 7th!! Please do...we would love to bake YOUR suggestion!

Here is what Tanna said (includes her address):

"February is our BBB three years.
We’d love to have you pick the BBB bread to bake for that month.
If you will send me your recipe suggestions - only one per person please -
send to:
comments my kitchen at mac dot com
you know to leave out spaces and about the dot
put February Anniversary Bread in the subject line
by December 29 ."

The 'I forgot' part is that when I posted my cute taralli for the December Bread Baking Babes post, I forgot to include the invitiation to be a Buddy and bake them too. The recipe is on my blog and at our kitchen of the month for December, Ilva of Lucullian Delights. Again, you have until DECEMBER 29th to bake the taralli, post about them and send an e-mail to ILVA
(luculliandelights AT gmail DOT com, please write Bread Baking Buddy in the subject line)

so she can send you a Buddy badge and include you in the round-up of the Buddies.

Since the dates are the same, you could be a Buddy AND help us celebrate THREE years of BBB wonderfulness! Aren't you excited? GO big dear reader.

No comments :

Post a Comment