Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm Late, I'm Late, I'm Late

It's Daring Beker day for March all over the world and my cake is still only partially made.

Perhaps this month's visit to the Land of St. Honore' should have been in company with Cinderella, 'cuz it may take until midnight to get it posted this time. Since it's already past midnight in parts of the world, very sorry ladies and gents, to be late.

Asking for your thought and prayers for Nora and Ethel-Bethel, both family members who could use 'em. Thanks!

Hope to get the real challenge post up by the midnight hour if not sooner.

XOXO Elle

3 comments :

  1. Best wishes to all and be calm. It's a good cake. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. best wishes to your family and stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tanan & Meeta. Don't usually lose my cool, but this week has not been usual. Thank heavens for the Daring Bakers!

    ReplyDelete