Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Naked

Naked little tart tins, that is. The possibilities for filling them up are almost limitless. Cute little blueberry buttermilk lemon tarts like Tartlette posted about here, or chocolate and almond beauties with hidden jam that I posted a while ago here, or even mini quiche, perhaps made with some of the asparagus that is just coming into season here in California...one of my favorite spring flavors.

But for today, these little tart pans are naked and the photo is my entry in this month's food photography event, Click, Show Us Your Metal, hosted by Jugalbandi. Go here to check out the other entries so far. Metal is an unusual subject for food photography, but allows for creativity.

5 comments :

  1. What a great idea for the theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you have teased us with the possibilities of what can fill these little beauties, I'd like to vote for the quiche.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eheheh!! I get nervous when the hubby misplaces mine!! I want quiche also!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on Metal - I'd like to see what you fill them up with!

    ReplyDelete