Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mid-winter Wishes

In many cultures this time of year is celebrated as the time when we pass the longest night of the year and the light of longer days begins to return to the world. As a Christian I celebrate the birth of Christ and Christmas and the light that He brought to the world.

Wishing you the comfort and joy of the season. Hoping that you will gather with friends and family to celebrate the delight of loving and living. Especially hoping that there will be cooking and baking and feasting as part of the celebrations.

Here is my baking angel to wish you the happiest of holidays! Elle

2 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas! I hope that you had a wonderful day celebrating Jesus! BTW, I love that angel...I think I need to find one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good Christmas Elle.

    ReplyDelete