Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Still Time for Suggestions

Come on...there is still time for you to have YOUR suggested bread baked for the Bread Baking Babes 3rd Anniversary. Now I'm a relatively new Babe and I don't want to look bad with my new bread baking friends, so PLEASE help me out here.
Tanna of My Kitchen in Half Cups is the kitchen of the month and here is what she said:

(includes her address):
"February is our BBB three years. We’d love to have you pick the BBB bread to bake for that month. If you will send me your recipe suggestions - only one per person please - send to: comments my kitchen at mac dot com you know to leave out spaces and about the dot put February Anniversary Bread in the subject line by January 7th ."

Remember, this doesn't have to be any bread in particular...the Babes like to bake all kinds, both offbeat and traditional and everything in between. I'm counting on you to send in a suggestions dear readers...don't let me down! XO, Elle

4 comments :

  1. Well, my suggestions are of things I want to make -- Pan Fino, Sprouted wheat bread, and Conchas...

    I miss West Coast cuisine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next Sister Down4:21 AM

    My favorite bread is Jane and Michael Sterns's chocolate bread with vanilla butter. It's not a sweet bread; it's like a regular white yeast bread but with Dutch process cocoa. The vanilla butter is sweet, but I usually put in less sugar than the recipe calls for. If you're interested and can't find the recipe online, I'll e-mail it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tea cups are brilliant!!

    (I'm probably not allowed to make suggestions for the anniversary bread....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any recipes for these? If so, could you send them? They all sound good to me! XO. Elle

    ReplyDelete