Saturday, July 14, 2018

Finished Painting



Just realized that I never posted the finished sea painting that I did for K.  She was here just after the 4th of July for a visit, but taking it home on the plane (the plan) wasn't feasible once we factored in Uber for the ride home from the airport. Too many large items to juggle. The painting about three feet high and 54 inches wide, in three panels. One day soon Sweetie and I will attach the hanging wired to each of the three panels, snug it up in bubble wrap, secure it in a cardboard box and mail it UPS, with fingers crossed.

I'm really pleased with the way it turned out, especially since I struggled for so long to figure out how to make it a painting I could love.

2 comments :

  1. Next Sister Down1:21 PM

    Ooo, love the colors! Lucky K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is truly beautiful and easy to love from my point of view.

    ReplyDelete