Sunday, May 29, 2011

Buddies Bake Stromboli

A big 'Thank you!' to all the bakers who joined the Bread Baking Babes around the kitchen table this month and baked Stromboli. Some experienced the lava-like eruption of melted cheese, some changed it up by changing the fillings and shape. Everyone's loaves, long or short or in between looked so delicious that I wanted a slice when I read each post.

Here, in the order I received their e-mails, are the Buddies for May. Each of them received a Buddy Badge which they can display with their post and on their blog.



Connie




Heather




Kydoime



Ana


Kelly


Michelle


Judy


Please visit the blogs (you can click on the name of the blogger to take you there) and make a nice comment..blogger love it when you comment, especially favorably. Check back in Mid-June to see what the next challenge recipe it...and maybe you'll be a baking Buddy next month!

8 comments :

  1. Everybody's Stromboli looks amazing...I'm so happy that you chose it for this month =) Thanks so much for all of the wonderful link-love for this too, Elle. Looking forward to next month! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahall those pics make me want to bake it again!
    It was soo good when I baked it the second time and took it with me on the 9 hours train ride to Germany.

    great round up!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely round-up. So many yummy stromboli! I love that everyone put their own creative spin on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather's right! Excellent round up.

    (Hmmm, suddenly I neeeeeed to have stromboli again. But what filling to choose... what filling to choose??)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the round up and great choice this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry I missed this one. I know my family would love it. So many great variations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:26 AM

    I loved baking with you! See you all next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a bunch of fabulous stromboli!

    ReplyDelete