Thursday, January 29, 2009

Months End

It's the tail end of January. It's cold enough to frost the fallen leaves. A lot has happened this month. I even did the Daring Baker challenge early, but am not quite ready to tell you my story.

All around the blogsphere Daring Bakers are posting this month's challenge. Check it out! The blogroll is to the right of my blog.

My post for the January challenge will be delayed a bit. I'm blaming it on the aliens. Hope to tell you all about it tomorrow as we return to the Land of St. Honore'


XOXO Elle

3 comments :

  1. The Aliens almost, just almost, stopped me from doing my tuiles this month. Fortunately my phaser gun killed them all and I managed the tuiles in the nick of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intreging. Will look forward to the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you got it done.

    ReplyDelete