Monday, October 21, 2024

So Many Years of Blogging


Little did I know in October 2006 that I would enjoy blogging so much that I'm still doing it in 2024...eighteen years later. Over the years I've made friends, learned so, so much, challenged myself to try new things and expand my cooking and baking skills, improved my writing and photography, had fun with writing short stories of times in the Land of St. Honore', compiled an Index of over a thousand recipes (probably closer to 1, 500 by now!), and had the satisfaction of really feeding my many enthusiasms.

I hope that you have enjoyed at least one of the hundreds of posts, perhaps have tried a recipe or two...or more, and are willing to wander about in the blog discovering stories and recipes and challenges that you can take up.

Thank you to the Daring Bakers, Cake Slice Bakers, and especially to the Bread Baking Babes for inviting me in and encouraging me to grow as a baker. We've had such fun times together!

Come back again...I still have more things to cook and bake and photograph and share with you through this blog. I value your comments and for taking this journey with me, dear reader.

No comments :

Post a Comment