Friday, September 23, 2022

Rushing Water

Between the garden and the art studio time, I'm not in the kitchen very often making different things. Usually I have granola and fruit for breakfast, leftovers for lunch...or sardines and crackers and apples...and for dinner it's usually something already posted on this blog. The net result is that I'm not posting as often and not posting recipes.

Instead, I'm sharing today a photograph of a recently finished painting. It started life as a painting of koi but ended as a seascape, with lots of water rushing over golden rocks. Pure fantasy, but fun.



Sweetie has started a new project...a changed entry into our storage area. I'll put up a photo when its done.

 

1 comment :

  1. This is gorgeous, and the little flashes of orange give it a lovely dimension. Koi are great, but very tame; this has a definite bit of wildness!

    ReplyDelete